The entrance for darshan is through the Vaikuntam Queue Complex. The complex is a series of inter-connected halls that leads to the main temple. An efficient queue system ensures that pilgrims move in an orderly fashion through the Queue Complex, towards the main temple.
The halls in the Queue Complex are clean, spacious and airy.TTD provides a wide range of facilities in the Queue Complex:
* Canteens selling food packets at subsidised rates.
* The Andhra Pradesh Dairy Development Corporation selling fresh milk
* Medical aid
* Sale of photographs, calendars and other TTD publications
* losed Circuit Television, through which devotional programmes and music are relayed
* Cloak rooms near the Vaikuntam Queue Complex entrance
* Places where footwear can be deposited, free of cost (at the entrance)
There are officers to look after the facilities in the Vaikuntam Queue Complex, regulate the queues and attend to complaints.